All Forums
 Misc
 Chat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RickyC8

2 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2016 :  21:38:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm new to the site and relatively new to Mountain Biking as well, wondering if you guys regularly ride on a Sunday? Locally I've only done Kirkhill so would be great to get out with a club to find trails I'm not aware of at Kirkhill and also all the other great places around Aberdeen.

Cheers.

Iain

United Kingdom
93 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2016 :  22:58:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ricky some of us meet up on a Saturday morning 9:30 kirkhill car park this is classed as an easy ride for beginners
Go to Top of Page

RickyC8

2 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2016 :  23:01:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Magic Iain, cheers for the info, will definitely try and make that some Saturdays. Although I play football on Saturdays so Sundays and weekdays are my usual MTB days. I work right next to Kirkhill as well so go most Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays.
Go to Top of Page

Iain

United Kingdom
93 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2016 :  23:24:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The more experienced guys are out on Sundays but there is a ride list for them. Best to try a Saturday if your just starting out, keep an eye out on the forum on easy rides.
Go to Top of Page

gibby

United Kingdom
365 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2016 :  19:28:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ricky welcome to our band of misfits and rouges,now and then some of us do ride Kirkhill on Sunday and through the week,just keep an eye on the alternative rides and the club ride list.I'm hoping to get up there sometime this week as I've got a new shock on the Trek so need to give it a ride,so I'll post on the forum if you or anyone else wants to join me.
Richard.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Ecurie Neep Forum © 2000-08 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page