Club Rides
 Would like to join
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hayden Hargadon

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2017 :  13:07:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, I'm looking to try and get out a bit more I used to do mountain biking and bmx'ing a lot before I moved back to Aberdeen nowadays though I'm sat in the house most days I'd rather be out and about.
I was having a look around for different groups and came across yours and after watching a few of the videos I decided I'd like to join one of your rides and come test it out.
I stay in Aberdeen and from what I see most of your rides are in Kirk hill which is a good 2-3 hours away and I don't drive so would have no way to get a bike to there, is there any rides that host pretty local to Aberdeen?

Also I've requested to join the Facebook group

gibby

United Kingdom
365 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2017 :  22:33:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Hayden,welcome to the Neeps.A cpouple of us often cycle up to Kirkhill on Saturday mornings.We usually meet up around the Haudagin roundabout area.Best join our Facebook page as most rides are arranged there now.
Go to Top of Page

Hayden Hargadon

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2017 :  16:40:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried sending a join request on the fb page but I got a 24 hour posting ban today for sharing something so it looks like it cancelled my join request.
I live on king street so not to far away from haudagin roundabout I haven't cycled in a while so cycling to Kirkhill might be a bit of challenge for me but I like a challenge depending on the route I might be fine if not you might have to bear with me while I catch my breath haha.
I haven't actually got myself a bike yet I'm planning on getting one soon though, how many people usually turn up? I'm 19 is there anyone my age range that goes as well if not then all stood I'll still come either way.
Go to Top of Page

Hayden Hargadon

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2017 :  16:43:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I'm looking up the wrong kirkhill all I googled was Aberdeen to kirkhill and it popped up on google maps that it was a fair distance away but I google Aberdeen kirkhill and find that it's not to far from Aberdeen airport??
Go to Top of Page

Hayden Hargadon

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2017 :  22:19:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So I have been looking around for a cheap but decent bike and I've arranged to go pick this up tomorrow:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/mountain-bike-mtn-ridge/1234659926
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Ecurie Neep Forum © 2000-08 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page